Ashitaba has been grown in Japan for hundreds of years. It is said that eating one leaf of the plant per day offers magnificent health benefits. Originally, ashitaba was used for longevity purposes. The plant has high amounts of the B12 vitamin in it, which the body depends upon. It had higher amounts than other plants being grown. It was soon discovered that Ashitaba did so much more for the health than provide longevity, and so it began being used more commonly and for many other purposes. Growing ashitaba become common as well. The plants grow pretty tall; about 5 foot in most cases. So, they need a great outdoor spot for best results. Northern climates do best when growing the plant because of the pleasant temperatures.
Ashitaba is still fairly new to the U.S., although it has been around since about 2006. It hasn’t been popular this entire time, obviously, and many people are still just beginning to discover the great health benefits that it can offer. A lot of people in the U.S. are even choosing to grow it themselves. It is fairly easy to grow, and when you do you do not have any worries about getting the plant that you need, when you need it.
But, we’ve still not looked at any of the health benefits that you gain from the use of Ashitaba, so why would you even want to grow it at this point, aside from something to do and the potential of living a longer life? So, go ahead and learn more about the benefits that come along with the use of this plant.
– You can eat a leaf of the plant, make a tea, or consume in it many other ways. It is nice to have versatility and freedom
– The plant is natural, so worries of health problems is a thing of the past. Anyone can use consume this plant without worry
– The plant is a powerful antioxidant that aids in cell division, so it can help diminish wrinkles and fine lines
– There are tons of antioxidants in the plant. These antioxidants keep your immune system at its best, and keep you looking and feeling great since it rids the skin of impurities, too
– It is easy to grow and easy to use
There are tons of exciting benefits that you gain with the use of this product. It has been used in Japan for more than 400 years already. While there is no FDA approval, the product is safe, and has no ill side effects or symptoms for you to worry about.
If you want something to do in your spare time that is also going to benefit your health, Ashitaba is something that you should grow. As you can see, there are an array of exciting benefits that come your way when you grow it for yourself, so why miss out on them any longer?